Monday, January 28, 2013

"The Zen of Trauma"

With respect to all,




After due consideration, I have reduced the price of my downloadable Kindle book, "The Zen of Trauma" to $0.99. If you wish to download this book, go to Amazon.com and search for the title. It is a Kindle edition and you may download it to your PC or MAC if you also download the free Kindle software.



I am putting the finishing touches on my next little book, "The Zen of Everyday Life" which will be the second in the series.



Yours,

Daiho

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very much looking forward to reading your upcoming book, Daiho-roshi. Send out a notice when it is available for purchase in the Kindle store.

Sanchez said...

HH: It might be time for you to write your autobiography. I for one would really be interested in that book. Is it bad form for a Buddhist to write such a thing? I think it would be an inspiration for many.

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...