Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Help Needed

Hello All,

A new version of our Clear Mind Zen website is up. We have re-worked our graphic logo to correspond with the emblem sewn on our Order's rakusus. Shortly we will collapse the links on the site into categories to make it more navigable and visually pleasing. If you have suggestions, I would be happy to hear them.

Clear Mind Zen sangha is growing. I would like to establish a Temple outside of my home once again. Incense, candles, zafus and zabutons are needed. Printed material is needed. Rent would be needed.

I am asking for donations to establish a Clear Mind Zen Center here in Las Cruces. If you have a spare dollar or two, please consider going to our website and offering it to us through our donation link to PayPal.

If you would be interested in joining us in Las Cruces at a Center, please let me know.

I look forward to being in-service to you.

A deep bow of appreciation.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...