Friday, June 19, 2009

Two Dogs and a Moon

With palms together,
Good Morning Everyone,

This morning's light is softly diffused by clouds behind the eastern mountains. I see a crescent moon and Jupiter I hear our drip system as the water flows out to the plants. I smell my two dogs as they lay near me on the bed. It is a delicious, soft, moment.

Everything is in relation to everything. This means there are things and there are no things. When we see things, we see with relation; when we see no things, we see in pure, seamless, existence. Systems and subsystems are constructions of an organizing brain. No brain, no systems.

Its a beautiful universe if we leave it alone and see it as it is. Some of us find beauty in discriminating patterns; others find beauty in the largest pattern, which is to say, no pattern at all. These are the dependent co-arising truths of Zen.

Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...