Saturday, February 11, 2006

Back Home

With palms together,
Hello Sangha,

We are back in New Mexico again. How wonderful! The sun is shining and the sky is clear and blue and very beautiful! I had an opportunity to practice much Zazen on the way back home: long flights, nothing to eat. The airline did not even have tea. I read some of an old friend, The Eight Gates of Zen, but mostly sat Zazen in the air.

Tomorrow morning I will be at Zen Center to practice Zazen in the morning. I will have lunch at the International Delights Cafe and will be happy to meet with anyone interested in Engaged Practice. At 1:00 PM we will re-convene at Zen Center for Precept Study, then at 2:30 we will continue our study of Master Dogen's Bendowa.

Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...