Thursday, June 15, 2006

Clear Mind Zen

With palms together,
Good Morning All,

Over the last few weeks I have been working out a basic sketch of Clear Mind Zen. This includes a simple mission statement, statement of definition, membership to the Order, requirements for various levels of commitment, e.g. Refuge Enterer, Precept Holder, Disciple, Dharma Teacher, or Priest. I also created a category for our Virtual Sangha for those of you who wish a formal teaching relationship with me.

Over the next few days I will place materials related to this on our Zen Living Yahoogroups homepage in the "files" section.

If you are interested in this material and can't wait for the files to be up loaded, email me and I will forward them to you as an attachment. They are written in Word. As is always the case, these are and will be 'works in progress.'

I envision this Zen Living list as a worldwide Socially Engaged Zen group. I will be posting materials over time to encourage and support your practice in this world to fulfill the Three Pure Precepts. We have called this effort, "Share the Bloom" in the past and I like this notion.

Lastly, I am building an online store with the help of cafe press. This store will sell t-shirts, buttons, caps, books, and other items related to Clear Mind Zen, its practice and mission. If you should have ideas for items, bumper stickers, etc., please forward them to me.

Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...