Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Morning

With palms together,
Good Morning Everyone,

Overnight I was awake many hours, having dozed off earlier on the sofa. The thing about late night overnight’s is things seem to get done. I planned my itinerary to the Omega Institute’s “Veteran’s Retreat with Claude Anshin Thomas” in April. I found tickets for less than four hundred dollars. I did my laundry. I “picked up” and organized my room. I did considerable practice.

It is morning now and time to face another day. May all beings be free from suffering, may we each be a blessing in the universe, and may we each nurture in our hearts the willingness to forgive those who harm us.

The incense has burned itself out, the birds are up, the flowers and the trees are up, and the day’s weather looks glorious.

Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...