Thursday, July 13, 2006

Crickets

With palms together,
Good Morning All,
 
It is a wonderful morning already.  I was out with the dogs and relished the cool desert air and feel of the earth under my feet. Crickets, birds, and the gentle swish of leaves as the air moves them: all sounds so delicious getting out early to hear them is worth the effort.
 
I hear myself hearing them, I see myself seeing them: sky, mountains and my neighbor's windows.  Witnessing the witness, know you are they and they are you, the whole universe reveals its true nature.
 
Be well.
 
 
 
 


Harvey So Daiho Hilbert, Ph.D. 
May All Beings Be Free From Suffering
On the web at:
 


Want to be your own boss? Learn how on Yahoo! Small Business.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...