Saturday, January 03, 2009

Buddha Now

With palms together,
Good Morning Everyone,

This morning I am without the benefit of the Internet except thru my iPhone. I hope this will be fixed PM.

Now that we have addressed the Zen precepts, I believe it is important to forget them.

Living buddhas are the precepts. Be a buddha, no worries!

We are buddhas when we take our seat. Zazen is itself practice realization. So, everyone, take your seat!

As we sit zazen, attending to nothing but everything, yet letting everything come and go as it is, what is left? The universe as Buddha! That's all! As we take this Buddha nature off our seat, we deliver it to the world. No problem. Always remember this, keep it in front of your eyes. Then every step will be perfect.

Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...