Monday, September 13, 2010

Back in Las Cruces

With palms together,


Good Morning Everyone,



Morning in Las Cruces is cool and wet. Though it is dark, I can tell the sky is cloudy. I felt the clouds hanging there above me as I walked Suki. I am back in Las Cruces and the Temple is open with its full schedule. Today’s schedule includes Zazen at 7:00 AM, 9:00 AM (in the park), 2:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. Please consider joining us in our practice.



As I entered the Zendo on my return, I could not help but notice the wooden floor had been polished and the bathroom door actually swung open and closed without resistance. Most subtle was the fact that the computer lines that had dangled by the doorway were neatly rolled and tucked in a way that rendered them inconspicuous. Thank you very much Disciple Dai Shugyo!



My hope is that our Temple will offer what it can to be in service to this small, but vibrant community. I am here and at your service.



Be well.

No comments:

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...