Monday, February 15, 2010

Forest

With palms together,

Good Morning Everyone,



Last night I was working on a paper concluding a course of study in Judaism and I found myself just writing as I do in my blogs. It is a mistake I think to try to consider a religious point of view as one thing or another.


The practice is to just be.



So, in the middle of writing, I composed this:



The Infinite does not speak to me,
It whispers, kisses, and hovers.
It rises thrugh my fingers
with each touch of a key
on my keyboard
like fingers touching a mirror.
there It is,..
Tactile dialogue
as words pirouette.


I think I like being lost in the wilderness of a forest where nothing has a name and everything is just there before me. It makes every touch count.

Be well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No forests in Las Cruces. Longing for the forest may signal a desire
to finally confront some unresolved
(unnamed) issues. The forest will
not come to Las Cruces, you must
journey to it. Take "clear mirror
mind". Now go!

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...