Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Taking a short break

Hello All,
 
Just a quick note to let you know I'm taking a short break from writing.  My Little Honey had surgery on her nose yesterday to remove a malignant basal cell carcinoma, my son in Florida is having a rather sticky heart procedure Friday, and I am just plan tired.
 
Please keep Judy and Jason in your prayers.  Also, my former Disciple Rev. Sam Kokyo is having a hip replaced tomorrow and we will attend his partner Mary Ellen in the surgery waiting room.  Keep him in your thoughts as well.
 
Lastly, thank you Deana Kessin, for keeping me company while Judy was being treated in the hospital outpatient surgery center.
 
Meditation at the synagogue went well and I have double the number of students I expected to have in my spirituality class at the Academy of Jewish Learning. I guess there is a demand for a JuBu Zen priest :)
 
Anyway,
 
Be well.
 
 


 
Rev. Dr. So Daiho Hilbert-roshi 


Looking for last minute shopping deals? Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

will be thinking of you and all your friends..

Featured Post

The First Bodhisattva Vow

With palms together, On the First Bodhisattva Vow: "Being are numberless, I vow to free them." The Budd...